Ohio Business Law | Attorney Lawyer
Ohio corporate laws govern a wide range of business matters – from the formation and incorporation of a business to employment law, required permits and various issues associated with the business’ daily operations. For small to large business operations alike, Ohio business laws can be obtuse and complicated, and failing to comply with them, whether intentionally or due to lack of knowledge about them, can have devastating results for your business and possibly your personal assets. Consequently, it’s critical to have the esteemed Ohio business law attorneys at Wright & Schulte LLC representing your interests so that you can concentrate on operating and growing your business. Our Ohio corporate lawyers can provide you with high-quality, cost-efficient business law services. We have the knowledge, experience and dedication to help position your business for optimal success.
Matters of Ohio Business and Corporate Law
Although it is ideal to start your business with the advice, guidance and services of Wright & Schulte LLC’s Ohio corporate attorneys, more established businesses can also benefit from business law solutions. Along with helping our clients legally start, incorporate, franchise or dissolve their businesses, additional matters that our Ohio business attorneys are masterful at handling include:
- Contract law, including the legal basis of what comprises a contract, when a breach of contract has occurred, how to enforce contractual obligations and how to legally conduct dispute resolution in the event of a breach of contract
- Employment law, including issues involving employment agreements, employee rights, wages and benefits, sick leave and vacation policies, wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination and workplace safety
- Insurance and liability law, such as matters of workers’ compensation, different types of insurance plans and legalities associated with keeping personal client information private
- International business law, including matters associated with international investing, trading, acquisitions and contracts
- Mergers and acquisitions, which focuses on the legalities associated with combining two or more operating companies into a single larger business (mergers) and one business gaining the assets of another (acquisitions)
- Property issues, such as lease negotiations or the acquisition of property
- Technology and intellectual property law, including the process of securing and enforcing rights to patents, trademarks and copyrights for a business while ensuring the business is not infringing on the intellectual property of another corporate entity
- Tax law, such as what legally constitutes a capital expense versus a deduction, how to handle payroll taxes and how to deal with an IRS audit, should one arise.
Our Ohio corporate lawyers can also effectively assist and defend businesses, investors, start-up companies and entrepreneurs who face any of the following allegations at the hand of the Ohio attorney general, the US Securities and Exchange Commission or a private attorney’s class action lawsuit:
- Securities fraud
- Deceptive trade practices
- Violations of Ohio antitrust laws
Working with an Ohio Business Attorney
The Ohio business lawyers at Wright & Schulte LLC have the experience and skills to deftly navigate through the complexities of business law. Their innovative solutions to complicated corporate matters can greatly benefit your business. Our goal is to help secure and protect your business interests so that it can flourish. Call today for a FREE consultation and receive experienced advice from an Ohio business attorney at Wright & Schulte LLC. Please fill out the online form at the right-hand side of this page or call us at (937) 435-9999.