Being faced with criminal charges can be unnerving and raises several unfamiliar legal challenges. Our Ohio criminal defense attorneys understand the challenges you and your family are facing are will aggressively defend your rights and we will do what it takes to help resolve the charges against you in the most positive manner possible.
To best defend the charges against you or your family member, our attorneys will consider whether:
- The charge is a misdemeanor or felony,
- The accused has a history of prior convictions,
- The accused has a history of mental illness or victimization, such as abuse,
- Another person was injured or killed,
- Property was damaged as a result of the alleged crime.
The Ohio criminal defense attorneys at Wright & Schulte are experienced and successful in criminal defense of charges including:
- Drug offenses,
- Sex offenses,
- Manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter, homicide, vehicular homicide and other violent crimes,
- Traffic offenses, including driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI) and hit-and-run charges,
- Property-related crimes, such as theft, robbery, larceny, burglary, arson, trespassing and possession of stolen property,
- Juvenile crimes,
- Domestic violence, such as charges of physical abuse against a spouse, partner, child or other family member,
- White collar offenses, including embezzlement, identity theft, money laundering, insider trading, fraud, bribery and forgery,
- Kidnapping and extortion (extortion, also referred to as blackmail, is defined as the act of illegally trying to obtain money, property or other items of value through force).
Ohio Criminal Defense Attorneys
If you’re faced with criminal charges, Wright & Schulte criminal defense attorneys are ready to help. The experienced criminal defense attorneys of Wright & Schulte are dedicated to providing you with a personalized legal defense and aggressively representing your rights. To request a free consultation with our attorneys, fill out our online form or call our office at 937-435-9999 and discuss your legal options today.